Banner

Banner

Friday, August 10, 2012

Dear Family; August 8, 2012


Dear Family,
¿What’s up guys? I can’t believe I’m already in the MTC! Life here seems really crazy, but really amazing too! I walked into my classroom right after I checked in and my teacher spoke nothing but Spanish to us… Ah!! I was so confused but then I looked around and my whole district was looking just as confused as I was. But my teacher seems really nice, so it’ll be fun.
      My companion’s name is Elder Jenson. He’s from Denver, Colorado. He seems like a nice kid, we get along just fine. The other 2 elders in my room are named Elder Peterson (he’s a lot like my roommate Gibson) and Elder Spiker (Spencer, he looks like Seth Donaldson). Those two are going to Mendoza, Argentina. Me and Elder Jenson are the only ones going to Paraguay from my district.
      I’ve seen so many people I know here, it’s super cool and everyone is super friendly. We did some training exercises and the people we were teaching were pretty funny. On a side note the Elder that greeted me today is from Hawaii (I think his name is Elder Finau or something) and he’s going to Pocatello Idaho, Spanish speaking. Also I’m sleeping on the bottom bunk, definitely a blessing.
      Well. The MTC is great. I’ve already learned so much, being on a mission is awesome!
Con Amor,
Elder Hulsey