Banner

Banner

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

(No Subject)

Email received April 7, 2014

Hola familia!

Man can you just say like the BEST week ever! On Tuesday we got to go to the temple with the zone and do a session and it was the first time I got to see the new video (they tell me there´s two now), AWESOME!!!!! It was such a great experience, I loved it so much. Then I was so excited for General Conference, like serriously though I felt like it was Christmas. I woke up at like 3 in the morning on Saturday morning to go to the bathroom and sub-conciously I thought "yes, only 9 more hours until conference! (because they showed it at 12:00 here)". And boy did it hit the mark! I loved it so much and learned so much too. The family we were teaching wasn´t able to come to President´s house with us so that didn´t work out, but it was great because Dexter and Pedro came and watched and loved it! They are both super excited to get baptized. Dexter accepted a date for the 19th, I just hope that we can get him ready by that day because neither him nor us have a lot of time. Pedro after the conference told us that he was reading in the LDM (that´s the BoM for you gringos) and loved it! He said that it answered some of his big questions and that he´s super excited to keep reading, Dexter did the same thing! Man the gospel of Jesus Christ is so cool!

We have a big week planned for this week. We´re going out tomorrow morning to do a division that´s about a 2 hour bus ride away in a place called SantanĂ­, then Wednesday and Thursday we´ll be on division out about a 7 hour bus ride away down by Brazil in a place called Pedro Juan Caballero, it's a super fun week.

Well I'm about out of time but I would've loved to write about how cool all of the conference talks were. I loved Elder Oaks' talk and pretty much the entire second session on Saturday. I love you all and hope you have an excellent week.


con mucho amor,
Elder Zachary J. Hulsey